Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stacie Can Ride A Bike!

                                          Stacie Can Ride A Bike

 Stacie had been bugging Adam about teaching her to ride a bike. He had taken her training wheels off the day before and her best friend Bella can already ride a bike so Stacie was very ready to learn.


Adam and I were all prepared for an all day bike riding lesson marathon. I had even told Stacie that it would take a long time to learn and not to get discouraged. 10 minutes with Daddy and she was cruising like a pro. I am one proud mama! Proud of my very talented beautiful daughter and proud of my extremely patient husband. Who knows his daughter's personality well enough to teach her in a way specific to her needs, yes I am one lucky woman!


 

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! Bella just watched this with me and is so excited for Stacie! She said she's going to have to bring her bike with her whenever we visit each other this summer so they can ride together :)

    ReplyDelete