Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Baby And A Graduation

We had such an amazing time in Idaho. Sara had her baby, Lendo Summit Batista, and Fran got pinned with an RN pin. It was a fun packed week. I am so proud of both of my sisters and am so excited to see what comes next. Fran even got a job as an RN before she was officially graduated, how awesome is that! Sara is taking to motherhood like a pro. I have some super, duper fantastic sisters.
 We are so excited that little Lendo is finally here. We watched as his due date came and went. As Sara's belly got bigger then we ever thought possible for her tiny body. Finally 4 days later he came into this world all bright eyed and bushy haired. We love him so much!

It makes me teary eyed every time I think about how hard Fran worked for this. She worked full time, went to school full time and got FRANTASTIC grades. On top of all that she was always there when you needed her. She was a great Sister, Daughter, Wife, Friend and Aunt, all while working harder then ever. I am so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment